LES RENDEZ-VOUS DE LA MÉCANIQUE, OCTOBER 3, 2019, HOSTED BY ATLANTIC INDUSTRIE (VENDÉE)
Towards optimal collaboration between operators and robots.
“Les Rendez-vous de la Mécanique” is an event organized by PROXINNOV, CETIM (French technical center for the mechanical engineering industries) and French company Atlantic Industrie.
Are you looking to find the right balance between:
- the professional know-how of your company’s operators
- the potential support that robots can offer
… to optimize your process performance?
Then register now by clicking HERE
Rémy Roignot, robotic automation expert at CETIM
Nicolas Pouclet, business manager at Proxinnov
A representative from Atlantic Industrie
Welcome to participants by Emmanuel Caille, director at Atlantic Industrie (to be confirmed), Pierre Loonis, director at Proxinnov and Stéphanie Hervé, regional representative at CETIM.
The fundamentals of a successful robotic automation project, by Rémy Roignot:
- Robotics and/or automation: what is it all about?
- Overview of solutions and developments in the field of robotics
- Essential technical-economic aspects of a robotic automation project.
- A 360° tour of the approach and related questions, exploring the functional (needs), technical (process), human (acceptance and training), economic (ROI) and regulatory (integration and safety) dimensions.
- Presentation including video footage highlighting the experiences of companies adopting robotic automation
Successful cobotics integration, by Nicolas Pouclet: feedback from Atlantic Industrie on the integration of a cobot in collaboration with Proxinnov.
Speaker representing Atlantic Industrie (to be confirmed)
Towards evolutionary strategies: collaborative or cooperative robotics? – The Arthur diagnostic tool, by Rémy Roignot and Nicolas Pouclet:
- Process and workstation analyses using the Arthur diagnostic tool
- Examples of the deployment of cooperative and collaborative robotic automation
- Experiments with a flexible, mobile robotic cell
- Real-world experiences (videos from CETIM and/or Proxinnov)
Discussion and Q&As with participants
The session will be followed by drinks and an opportunity for further discussion.