- Feasible for robotic sanding/machining/deburring operations
- Flexible robotic tool compared to a numerical control system
- Ability to handle a complex trajectory
- Viewable numerical chain leading to robot programming
- Dimensional control
- Automatic tool changeover
- CAD / OLP software
- Multi-functional table
- Dust suction
- SCHUNK 2/3-finger gripper
- Floor space of 29 m²
- Ferrobotics AOK/201 sander
- Cooperation with different levels of robotic assistance
- Product series changeover on the assembly line
- Expert integration of safety standards
- Collaboration between machine and operator
- Option to supply workstations with AGVs
- SCHUNK EGP40 gripper
- Chain conveyor with floor dimensions of 3,400*3,400 mm (8 x 400×400 mm pallets, 3 plate indexers, end stops)
- Technical feasibility under stress (min cooling +1 °C, damp conditions)
- Manipulation of loose products (adaptable grip, multi-functional gripper arm)
- High throughput (link between camera and product tracking robot)
- Adaptation of materials
- Quality control through visual monitoring
- COGNEX 2D vision system
- Conveyor with encoders
- Tracking card on STAUBLI TX90 HE robots
- Answers to protyping needs for feasibility of studies managed by PROXINNOV.
- Gives a fast prototyping service to our members.
- Produce small series on short-term delay.
- ULTIMAKER S5 : Fused Depostion Modelling (FDM), varius materials.
- MARKFORGED MARK II : CFM impression, reinforced materials.
- 3DP WORKBENCH SÉRIE 200 : Fused Depostion Modelling (FDM) large size.
- Various printable materials (PLA, Nylon, PET G…)
Cette page ne contient actuellement aucun contenu...