Validate your robotics solutions
Confirm the viability and feasibility of your projects
VIRTUAL FEASIBILITY | We use 3D simulation software to model workstations or robot cells in order to integrate a robot that is tailored to your concerns, and also to model equipment (grippers, machinery, etc.) with the aim of creating a virtual environment that is adapted to your needs.
- Verify technical feasibility: cycle times/speeds.
- Confirm robot accessibility.
- Ensure there are no specific problems, collisions, etc.
- Verify that a gripper is feasible in principle.
ACTUAL FEASIBILITY / PROTOTYPING | Depending on the results of the digital testing, we conduct actual tests and create prototypes.
- Validate processes (machining, welding, handling, painting, etc.).
- Assess the quality of the finished parts.
- Validate the principle behind the gripper.
- Conduct vision tests.
- Validate the decision.